Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Adoptions & Guardianships
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Formation
- General Litigation
- Oklahoma, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2016
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2016
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 2013
David Postic represents and counsels clients in a broad range of business and real estate transactions, estate planning and probate matters, and general civil litigation. His litigation practice is primarily focused on estate administration, including will contests, trust disputes, and other probate issues.
In 2013, David graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of business administration from the University of Oklahoma, where he won the Letzeiser Honor Award, was selected as Big Man on Campus, and was crowned the first-ever "Mr. OU." In 2016, he graduated with honors (top 10%) from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
While in law school, David served as Note and Comment Editor of the Oklahoma Law Review, was the 2015 national champion of the Ruby R. Vale Corporate Law Moot Court Competition, was the 2014 runner-up of the Calvert Moot Court Competition, was a member of the National Moot Court team, and served as justice on the Superior Court of the OU Student Government Association. He also received numerous scholarships and honors, including the Order of the Barristers, the Comfort Scholarship, the William and Ruth Farmer Scholarship, the Judge Wayne Alley Advocacy Writing Award, and two American Jurisprudence awards for academic excellence.
While pursuing his Juris Doctor degree, David also worked as a legal extern to The Honorable Stephen P. Friot of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, and as an intern to The Honorable James R. Winchester of the Oklahoma Supreme Court and The Honorable Arlene Johnson of the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rotary Club of Oklahoma City Midtown, Member, 2016 - Present
- Building The Rotary Foundation "2025 By 2025" Endowment Fund Working Group, 2018 - Present
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Inn of Court, Member, 2015 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, 2016 - Present
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, 2016 - Present
- South Oklahoma City Lawyers Association, 2016 - Present